Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Irish Pub


The Irish Pub
 

Second Day in Paris for our short holiday and we dined in a restaurant called 'The Irish Pub' near our hotel by the marina. The funny thing is the restaurant has an English (well Irish) name but the menu and the waiters cannot speak any english at all.

But aside from that, the food was great and so is the service despite the language barrier. The menu mostly consisted of filling food like burgers, steaks, sandwiches, etc.

We ordered burger, sandwich and my dad ordered a crepe meal which had salad and all sorts of accompaniments with it. The food was really filling but we didn't stop there, we shared desserts of ice cream with cream and chocolate sauce and banana split.

From having the banana split, it made me want to create my own back here at home and I shall do it soon when I can.

More food updates later :)

LinkWithin

 
Blogging tips