Tuesday, January 24, 2012


Beef balls, frog legs & coconut juice


Hello there guys. Sorry to be a stranger and not have blogged for a very very long time. After my holiday with my family to Belgium and France, college re-started and I started going to the gym everyday and then I also have to work for my mother so I couldn't find the time to juggle between blogging on both my blogs.

But as part of my new years resolution to blog more, here I am blogging for the first time on this blog in the year 2012. I hope you understand why it's so late though.

Anyway, these pictures above are just a snippet of the food we had in Brussels, Belgium during our first night there.

I had beef ball soup with vegetables, which in my opinion sort of tasted like soap and the beef balls were a bit hard. I then had frog legs for the very first time. It had vegetables with it. I thought I'd try it for the first time since I've also decided to expand my food comfort zone and be more adventurous if I want to be a chef, I need to have tried different things.

So, the frog legs didn't taste of chicken, as most people have said it did. For me it tasted bland despite the sauce and the vegetables with it
Link but overall it was alright.

I had coconut juice as well, which was lovely as I haven't had coconut juice in such a long time and it also had fresh coconuts in it which made it extra appealing and amazing. Maybe I will find a coconut juice somehow here in England but I doubt that that'd be easy, I still challenge myself.

So for now, I leave you with this pictures and the next post will be the next lot of food we had during our trip so stay tuned.

P.S
. For more pictures during our first night in Belgium, see here.

LinkWithin

 
Blogging tips