Sunday, January 30, 2011


birthday dinner with Bella


For my 16th birthday, me and my family went to Blackpool. It was a day of fun and peace and serenity with just walking by the beach, playing arcade games and most of all, having a good dinner with my family in an amazing restaurant called Bella Italia.
The restaurant was a bit small, it is set up in a cottage house and we dined at te first floor, which was small, thus making us feel a bit cramped. However, besides that, everything else was good at Bella Italia.

The food was amazingly appetising and attractive and were very tasty. I ordered a asta dish with meatballs in tomato sauce and I didn't expect it to be so big, but then it was massively huge that it could've lasted me the whole day.

Besides my pasta, my dad ordered a Grilled Chicken dish and my sister ordered Carbonara (like she always do anyway, it's probably her favourite pasta dish ever). Me and my mum also ordered hot drinks: cappuccino and hot chocolate, and they tasted sweet and magnificent; they tasted just as good as Starbucks drinks.

Overall, Bella Italia had an amazing set of menu and the food and drink are delicious and I would love to go back again and again.

LinkWithin

 
Blogging tips