Sunday, January 30, 2011


a cardboard shape with a cup of softness

When me and my family drove down South of England, we stopped over to this garden site/shop area that also had a cafe. In the cafe, my mum and sister ordered a cup of coffee and some cake and from looking at it now, I can definitely reflect on the time I tasted it. It was absolutely cardboard hard and dry. It was aslo bland. Back then, when I first saw the cake by the display tray, it looked appetising, but looking at the picture now, I can just see the dry texture and blandness of the cake.

The coffee on the other hand, atleast tasted a little better but there wasn't that much difference to the cake though. It is obviously liquid and so its softer, but the taste was so bitter that we had to add about 5 packets of sugar and the drink wasn't even espresso.

The atmosphere of us eating and having a drink by a garden centre, could've sounded perfect excepy for the fact that the food and drink were unpleasant.

LinkWithin

 
Blogging tips